Today I got a question from my friend as me how to reformat the Toshiba Netbook to factory default….
The process is very kacang easy. Just follow these few steps:
- Switch off the computer
- Make sure the power adapter is plugged in.
- PRESS 0 (Zero) key and hold it while you press the on-switch button
- HOLD until you see the BIOS logo. (around 5-10 seconds)
- When the is seem no activity (Still at the bios logo), release the0 (Zero) button…
- then you will enter the recovery mode.
- follow the steps to recover back to factory default.