- 1 salmon fillet (500 – 600 gr)
- 1 liters water
- 2 white potatoes
- 1 onions
- 250 cream
- 1 – 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black paper
- 3 tbs shredded dill
- 50 gr butter
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Cut each onion into 4 pieces.
- Pour water into a saucepan and add the salt, peppers, onions and cubed potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and allow to simmer at a low heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cube the salmon fillet
- Add the cream and shredded dill to the saucepan. Place the salmon cube in the soup and boil for approximately 5 more minutes.
- Add the butter and decorate the soup with some shredded dill.
- enjoy with garlic bread or white bread