- 5 tbps tomyam paste
- a small bowl of chicken – any part cut nicely
- 10 prawn – blanced
- 2 lemon grass
- 4kafir leave (daun limau purut)
- small chili – up to your taste
- cabbage, carrot, tomatoes,capsicum,brocolli etc.
- enough water for soup
- heat some oil
- fry some garlic + cili padi + tomato to get some umph gravy
- put some water with tomyam paste, lemon grass, kafir leave and small chilies
- then throw some chicken (I have blanch my chicken for 5 minute to take out all the fat excess)
- once boiled, put the squid
- Once squid cooked then add those vegie and put more chop chilies.
- finally add shrimp and salt
- ready to serve
ps:normally I like to enjoy my tomyam with noodle but this time I have with some white rice and fried egg.yummy. I do not put much chilies because I have kids who loves soup.