Resepi Kari Kepala Ikan
- half fish head – I use red snapper
- some curry leaves
- 1 big Onion – sliced
- 2 cloves garlic – scliced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 packet curry powder – I used Babas and add some water to make a paste
- A pinch turmeric powder
- 2 tbps of tamarind paste + 1.5 cups of water
- Salt To Taste
- oil as required.
- some vegie e.g egg plant or ladiesfinger – I don’t have one so nevermind
- Heat oil, fry mustard seed with curry leave
- then add onion and garlic , stirred untill brownish
- add curry paste and fry till the oil begins to float on top.
- Add about tamarind juice. Bring the gravy to a boil
- Add the fish head and cook for 15 minutes.
- then add vegies.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes
- Off fire, ready to serve
Leave a Reply