- Mee hun- blanched
- 300g of meat
- 1 thumb size of ginger – knocked
- 1 tsp of black paper – pounded
- 1 sup bunjut
- 3 pcs of cadammon
- 2 anise star
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2 clove of garlic and 5 shallot – pound to make paste
- salt and white pepper for taste
- for garnishing, fried shallots, chinese parsley and onion spring
- boil the meat till tender
- in another pan, heat some oil, then fry cinnamon,anise star, cadammon then follow by onion+garlic+black pepper.
- once brown, pour the (including the oil) to your boiling pot together with sup bunjut.
- simmer for 30 mins.
- ready to serve mee hoon and bergedil
- garnish with fried shallots, chinese parsley and onion spring.
- squezze lime on it to add more kick and if you like it hot, have some cili padi in it