- 4 pcs of Red Snapper
- 1 tsp of ginger paste
- 1 tsp of black paper – pound
- 3 pcs of cadammon
- 2 anise star
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2 clove of garlic and 5 shallot – pound to make paste
- salt and white pepper for taste
- for garnishing, fried shallots, chinese parsley and onion spring
- heat some oil, then fry cinnamon,anise star, cadammon then follow by onion+garlic+black pepper.
- once brown, add in water
- once boiled, add in fish
- cook for 10 minute, taste with salt and paper
- ready to serve.
- garnish with fried shallots, chinese parsley and onion spring.