Simple Chillis ala Sawanila
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of diced carrot
- 3 tbsp of chili powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of baked bean
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Cook ground beef ,carrot and onions over medium heat until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in chili seasoning powder, then add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with whitebread cornbread or crackers or fries.
Leave a Reply