- 4 pieces of steak slice – sirloin
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper seed
- 1/2 tsp of rosemary
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- pound black pepper seed with rosemary, salt and olive oil
- season the meat with the pounded paste
- Heat the pan grill
- start the grilling for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked , rest the cooked meat for 5 minutes then served with favourite sauce. (I use worcestershiire steak sauce )
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 of mash potato
- 1 tsp of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- blend all of them
Serve steak with mashed potato and sweet corn.